The iPad is one of the best devices that you can capture form the market; meaning that it is one good laptop if you have the proper accessories with it like its advanced features keyboard and also with the help of its many apps you can serve yourself with functionalities that will help you perform your daily work with ease.
The manual work that you did all day long will now be done with the help of an iPad. The apps are very much common for all kinds of users of the iPad and you will find a huge number of apps on iTunes. There are around 500,000 apps for the iPad alone, and then there are so many apps for the iPhone and the iPod that you can use in the iPad as well.
Just be sure that you protect the device with the iPad covers as well, as it is one handy device and you would need it for long.
Some of the apps that you would like to have as soon as you get your iPad with you are as under:
1) Paper by Fifty-Three: this app is for all those who would love to draw and also sketch every day. This is the love of painters and the professional drawers. You can use it as a Photoshop tool too but all you will need is more advanced feature sin the actual Photoshop as this app has. Choose the amount of color dose you need, choose the brush width and strength etc and then stroke the paintings that you have drawn form the pencil with your hand. As the styluses for the iPads are now also available, you can get them for the use with such an app.
2) Amazon Kindle: This app is for all those who love books and the content on Amazon for the Kindle and the Android devices. This is going to be a very feasible app as it is going to provide you the compatibility towards the Amazon Kindle’s Android store. You can then access books, materials for study and also the get apps that can function on the iOS devices.
3) iPhoto: If you do not like pictures taken from any camera and from the iPad camera too without good photo affects then this app is for you. The iPhoto will make sure that you will have the pictures in exactly the same affects as you want with different frames and texture that you would like over your photos. It is better than CorelDraw.
4) NetFlix: Although you need a free subscription for it, you must have this iPad app if you want to stream and view the videos online, which otherwise, you are not able to view in your country over YouTube, and banned video sites in your country.
5) FlipBoard: This app can help you with the daily news and activity dealing without updating everything manually. This app will have the recommended news channels at the ready for you, with the apps and websites you would like to visit based on your view etc.
So have these top 5 apps for your iPad. They work the best on iOS 6 devices so you can have them for the iPhone 5 and the iPod touch 5 too.
Stella Ripple is an exceptional writer who has the tendency to mold her topics to the demands of the users and the readers online. You can get help while you buy accessories for your gadgets as the best iPad covers etc. You can also click here for latest gadget accessories.